Monday, May 7, 2012

Don't think you have time for blogging? Here are some ideas!

http://www.thebookdesigner.com/2012/05/author-blogging-101-finding-time-for-blogging/

I am often asked how I get so much done  in a day....full time job, reading, doing book reviews, judging ebook competition, marketing my own books, and being President of the Tennessee Writers allliance....and a mother and grandmother...

I use tips like this from the phenomenal Joel Friedlander.....

I maintain an IGoogle page with my GMail and google reader (for the blogs I follow) and my Google Alerts (for the topics i follow) all feeding to my google home page---I check this a few times a day to see if there is anything of interest and when there is, I quickly share it on this blog...

This blog is set up (with feedburner) to forward to Goodreads, Twitter, and Facebook......and I often Google + to cover the new and upcoming social network...

I hope this is helpful..and I'd love to have comments about what you want to see....on this blog. 

Tips for Not Going Insane Keeping Up With Your Blog
Keep in mind that you might be hearing about or reading about a lot of these tasks at once, but you don’t have to do them all at once.
If we list all the things we do in a day, it can quickly become pretty overwhelming, even to us!

But realistically, many of these tasks take very little time in themselves.
For instance, checking out a couple of forums to see if there are any posts or questions relating to your topic of interest only takes a few minutes, and leaving a comment only a few more.

You can easily do this task in about 10 minutes a day, and if that’s too much time, you can do it every other day.

For more tips, click on the link above to read the full article ...

No comments:

Post a Comment