Warrior-Writer is a one-of-a-kind Workshop focusing on you, the author. In the Warrior-Writer Workshop, Bob applies the battle-tested strategies of the Green Berets to the world of being a New York Times Best-Selling author. He’s taught thousands of writers over the years, but this new and innovative program probes deeper than words on the page. It is designed to teach you, the writer, how to think, plan, and become the future best sellers in the new age of publishing. The benefits you’ll gain from this workshop will extend far beyond your writing and reach into all areas of your life making dreams a reality. During the workshop, you will:
- Develop an overall strategy for change and success. Specific tactics you can apply immediately.
- Clearly define your writing goals and help you understand why you want to achieve them.
- Examine your surroundings and discover those assets that will aid you in achieving desired goals.
- Identify potential threats and help guide you around those barriers.
- Locate your blind spot, the part of your character that hinders you from being as creative as you can be.
- Discover what you fear and how that fear could be sabotaging you from turning your dreams into realities.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Finish what you start.
- Be consistent in your work.
- Set boundaries for work space and time.
- Achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Registration Fees: (includes lunch, afternoon snack, and drinks throughout the day) Early registration (by 9/23/2011):
- $45 – MCRW members
- $55 – Non-members
Late registration (by 10/7/2011):
- $55 – MCRW members
- $65 – Non-members