Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Pink Books at the Country Awards Show in Nashville!

Hello there!
Below are two wonderful updates from the Little Pink Book at Hope Matters Productions.

1. Friday, October 28th at 8pm CST: Join me at the Inspirational Country Music Awards! You can watch the awards thru the links listed below. I'll be walking the Pink Carpet with my heroes---136 breast cancer survivors; then enjoy VIP seating as we become the PINK back-drop for awards stage!
75 of those 136 survivors will be After Breast Cancer Program participants; one of the organizations benefiting from sales of my Little Pink Book entitled When Your Mom Has Cancer. I'll also be walking beside two of my dearest survivor friends, Vicki Kennedy & Tina Henderson. Also honored on this very special evening: precious loved ones whose lives were stolen away too soon. My Little Pink Books will be featured in several surprising ways throughout the awards!

Meet me at the awards through one of these links:

For more viewing options & information, please go to: http://blog.becausehopematters.com/posts/little-pink-book-bound-for-inspirational-country-music/

Major award nominees for this year’s honors include: Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Ronnie Dunn, The Band Perry, Josh Turner, Randy Travis, Ricky Skaggs, The Isaacs, and George Strait. Artists set to perform include the Oak Ridge Boys, Lee Greenwood, Ricky Skaggs, Guy Penrod, Buddy Jewell, and Chuck Day with additional artist presenters and performers to be announced. 

2. Please also enjoy my latest feature in the Emerald Coast Magazine:
http://emeraldcoastmagazine.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=531

I'm SO excited! Thank you all for your encouragement, support & prayers along this entire journey of HOPE---Huge Outcomes are Possible Everyday!

Hugs,
Maryann
P.S. Attending these awards came in part from my book appearing in Martina McBride's music video, "I'm Gonna Love You Through It."
If you haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIt70j_SPk

--
Maryann Makekau
Author & Inspirational Speaker
Founder, Hope Matters Productions Inc.
850.582.3496
PO Box 2021
Fort Walton Beach, FL  32549
http://becausehopematters.com/2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment